Considering the current scenario, social distancing is a prior step for survival. Caritas Hospital is maintaining social distancing without causing any plunge in healthcare of our patients by introducing a telemedicine facility through our web portal. Telemedicine will help foster consultant and patient relationships. We will make available whatever consultation required for patients during the time allotted. This will help patients from remote areas to find better health care in their hometown.
- Quality health care at home.
- Interactive video consulting.
- Assured doctor availability in all departments.
- Assured doctor patient interactions.
- Consultations available at remote areas.
- Facilitate health checkups & report submissions.
- Time allocated consultation assures no waiting in Queue.
- Reminders & updates of appointments through E mail & SMS.
- Equivalent quality assured service at reasonable & affordable price-at home.
- Fee remittance through multiple payment gateways.
How to access our telemedicine?
- Click the Telemedicine Call button/ appointment link.
- Choose a convenient schedule for appointments.
- Make payment online, using the link shared through E mail/ SMS
- After successful payment, appointments will be confirmed.
- Make video consultation using the link shared, on a given time schedule.
*Appointment will be cancelled if not called during the allotted schedule.
*Consultation is subject to time constraint by Telemedicine portal.